Experts at replacing old driveways, creating new asphalt driveways, extending your residential driveway and repairing damaged driveways in Manassas. Over 30 years experience installing asphalt surfaces and delivering a 100% customer satisfaction. Check out our reviews to read about some of our previously satisfied customers.
All our asphalt driveways are done to industry approved standards and are backed by our 5 year guarantee. Experts at installing asphalt throughout the Manassas, Virginia area. We will beat any other competitive estimate by 5% of the difference!
We are a family owned and operated asphalt driveway installer with over 30 years of experience as a paving contractor in Manassas, VA at installing residential asphalt and tar & chip surfaces on driveways. We have successfully completed thousands of driveway paving jobs – roadways, parking lots, residential driveways, you name it, we’ve done it. We provide a level of professionalism, honesty and superior craftsmanship that far surpasses the industry standard. We are fully licensed so you know you are getting a quality asphalt driveway installed.
The paving process for a new asphalt driveway consists of three phases: Old Driveway Removal, Base preparation, and New Asphalt/Concrete Installation. Drainage is separately assessed if its required to handle the surface water and installed as required.
Old Driveway Removal
- Saw-cuts are completed to protect any pavement to remain
- The old surface will be removed by machines and laborers
- Old material is then hauled off-site
- Asphalt driveway base preparation
- The base of the old pavement may need to be replaced
- The base is then graded and pitched for proper water drainage
- Once graded, the base is compacted prior to asphalt driveway
Asphalt Driveway Installation
- Asphalt is then installed over the compacted gravel base
- Asphalt is installed using a paving machine. Concrete is poured onto the pavement
- Your asphalt driveway is then rolled and compacted to finish off