Get a free estimate today on installing asphalt paving at your home. Unbeatable prices combined with quality workmanship. Experts at all types of asphalt driveway and residential driveway installations.
All our asphalt installations are done to industry approved standards and are backed by our 5 year guarantee. Experts at driveway replacement and driveway installations throughout the Manassas, Virginia. We will beat any other competitive estimate by 5% of the difference!
We are a family owned and operated paving company with over 30 years of experience at installing residential asphalt and tar & chip paving on driveways. We have successfully completed many thousands of paving jobs – roadways, parking lots, residential driveways, you name it, we’ve done it. We provide a level of professionalism, honesty and superior craftsmanship that far surpasses the industry standard. We are fully licensed and insured so you know you are getting a quality asphalt service.
The paving process for a new driveway consists of three phases: Old Driveway Removal, Base preparation, and New Asphalt/Concrete Installation. Drainage is separately assessed if its required to handle the surface water and installed as required.
Old Driveway Removal
- Saw-cuts are completed to protect any pavement to remain
- All asphalt/concrete will be removed by machines and laborers
- Old material is then hauled off-site
- Concrete driveway removal
- Asphalt driveway base preparation
- The base of the old pavement may need to be replaced
- The base is then graded and pitched for proper water drainage
- Once graded, the base is compacted prior to asphalt / concrete installation
Asphalt / Concrete Installation
- Asphalt or concrete is then installed over the compacted gravel base
- Asphalt is installed using a paving machine. Concrete is poured onto the pavement
- Asphalt is then rolled and compacted. While concrete is leveled, finished, and allowed to set
Make your new driveway stand out by adding Belgium granite sets as edging or an apron for the front of your driveway. Include a concrete paver edge around your driveway to make it stand out. Curved steps can be installed in a matching style for your entrance to your home.